Colors: Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves.
Tim Holtz Distress Markers are water-based inks for coloring, journaling, stamping and more. These dual-tip markers are ideal for many coloring techniques.
- Use the brush tip for coloring and shading
- Use the detail tip for journaling and drawing
- Use to color directly on rubber or cling stamps
- Store markers horizontally
- Markers coordinate with the Distress palette of products
- For videos, tips and techniques, visit www.rangerink.com
Acid free. Non-toxic.